Monday, October 11, 2010

Where did they all come from?


What phenomenal people I have the privilege to meet!

In fear that this phrase might be understood as cliche, let me expound on the latest example in my life. Brittany is the friend of a friend that I had in college, Heidi. If Heidi were a medical supply she would definitely be a cotton ball because she is so kind and careful with all she meets, not to mention pure. Heidi described Brittany "one of the best people that I know." When I repeated this to Brittany... she reminded me of how kind Heidi is to everyone.
Brittany is classy, but don't be surprised when she pulls out a little sass of her bag o tricks. Evidence to this point: Heidi asked her if she would be willing to participate and she agreed. I called Brittany shortly thereafter to find out when would work best for her HECTIC schedule. (Brittany is an exceptional planner) Of course the first time you talk to someone you would like to know the basics about them: where did you grow up? How many siblings do you have? What cut of diamond do you prefer? Basic stuff. Well, in the middle of my questions, Brittany interjects with, " wait a minute! why are you asking me these questions now? What is the date for then?" What sass sea bass!

Most exceptional about Brittany is her dedication. In my mind there is no question that her family is priceless to her. The amount of time she dedicates to spending with them shows that. She is ever expansive in the responsibilities she takes on at her job, and dedication is what enables her to do that. Most importantly, she has an ARDENT desire to study and ponder upon the words of the modern day prophets because of her tremendous dedication to make her will and Heavenly Fathers will one in the same. Thank you so much for your example, it has been my privilege.

No comments: