Thursday, March 24, 2011

Long time no type


January, February, and now almost March and only silence. With the completion of the original premise for the blog, momentum found the nearest window and escaped.

If I didn't care for you the reader, I might start an exhaustive list of excuses why this was.

However, excuses are like armpits, everybody has them and they stink. (I know there are so many holes to that theory, but I am going to go ahead and plow right through them since my momentum just found its way back in.)

As for the progression of my search for exceptional people, Im going to adapt exactly to the wonderful feedback given from you the readers(all two of you wonderful comment givers)

Improvement #1: include what in the world did we did on the date

Improvement #2: visuals will be abundant(dance floor being torn by the tie)
Of course that would be wonderfully ignorant of me to think those were the only improvements that could be made. Feel free to keep em coming and ill provide my best impersonation of a tossed salad, throwing something new in the mix.

Oh, and my life is an open book and I thought redecoration was in order.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Still loving and following the blog Rudd. Doug and I will be a forever follower of your blog. Can't wait to read about more dates =)