Sunday, June 27, 2010

Heeeeeeeeeeere we go!

In the world of WWF (world wrestling federation) there is a character know as the Rock. (Yes he is also an actor you can find on such masculine movies as... The Tooth Fairy) I would not suggest that you watch the WWF or that I take my manly tips from it heaven forbid. But there is a line the Rock uses that I feel would be appropriate to quote in exactly this situation..."know your role"...and if his mother were there he would most definitely have added as do I, PLEASE!

So, what now?

ACTION.

The date I decided to start would be the first weekend in July, otherwise know as next week. For this exact reason I went out and asked girls to take pity on me and agree to only one date with me. As you have probably asked yourself in the course of the last sentence " how is this going to be a blind date if Rudd is the one setting them up?!" Well, that being the situation all I can do is ensure that I havent been on a date with them.

I need you as the reader to suggest those in relative proximity (45min from Camarillo CA) that you think would enjoy the opportunity. Im not asking for "they are a perfect match" but rather "they would have fun". And to make this as interactive as possible I am going to post hopefully CONSTRUCTIVE criticism of every participant.

You can contact me through thebeautieguy@gmail.com

SO please, follow and suggest!


No comments: