Tuesday, July 20, 2010


So after this date I had with the phenomenon to mankind known as Kadi, my little sister had written up this mad gab type questionnaire that I thought should definitely be put onto the blog. The blank, well, blanks are those that I have asked for Kadie to fill in for it might be a little conceded for me to do personally.

As to exceptional qualities, the most obvious to me was of strength. This is not meant in the physical sense ( I knew better than to challenge her to an arm wrestling match) but in reference to her personality and spirit. We talked of decisions that she had made on various occasions while experiencing intense opposition. She also gave her opinion freely, never feeling it necessary to include the sugar coating. Simply stated, I felt spiritually dwarfed next to her. Thank you so much for your time Kadi, I feel like I understand Robin infinitely better having spent the evening as a sidekick:)

3 comments:

Seth and Leia said...

Hahaha, just stumbled on this. Don't pass the right girl up though if she ends up being say 7 out of 16.

Rudyard Hopkins said...

thanks for the advice dear old friend. I definitely wouldnt want to do that. I hope that you and seth are awesome and ill be sure to let you know how things turn out! Hopefully by an invitation:)

Kadi said...

Hey Rudd! Thanks for the amazing date!! It was SO fun and unique! I am glad that you asked me and that we were able to get to know eachother better. Thanks for the compliments too! Your such an inspiration to me. It seems as though you are perfect, but I know that can't be the case considering you are here on Earth still. Haha. I hope all is well there in Camarillo. You're a great example to me and so many others! Keep it up Rudyard!