Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So why beat around the bush? I had the privilege of spending an evening with Corri and found her to be extraordinarily inspirational. Now I do realize that one should never use that word casually. Inspiration is not something that is handed out in the cafeteria line or sold at T.J Max. Most often it is not even something that is given conscientiously. It comes from who a person is and how they decided to live when no one else is looking.
My vote is that if you were to ask Corri how she became the Corri that is a shining beacon to many (I would say thousands but I fear that her head might get a little swollen:)) she would have no idea and then tell them to move on with their lives:)Most of Corri was forged during her unusual (to say the least) childhood. But how she decided to roll with the punches is INCREDIBLE.
Obvious fact: the moon's light is merely a reflection of the sun. Obvious fact (to me): Corri is a brilliant reflection of the light from the Son.
Thank you so much for your time Corri, it was my pleasure.

1 comment:

iCorri said...

C-O-R-R-I had a blast with you too! =D BTW Rudd, did you read what I wrote about YOUUUUU in MY Blog? Look back to that week, you might find something Amazing!! Like unto yourself.. ;)